The Government of Nepal has issued New Directives for the Recruitment of the NDSWs. As per the directives any duly registered United Arab Emirates Agency which has the authority to recruit NDSWs is requested to submit the following papers to the Embassy of Nepal, Abu Dhabi from 2016 July 5 to July 19 for the Registration.
- A copy of the duly attested Trade License to Recruit NDSWs.
- Details of the Agency (Name, Address, Email, PO. Box No, Web Site, Tel No, Mob No, Location Map of the Agency etc).
- Name, Address, Tel. No., Mob. No., of the Officials of the Agency ( Chief, Human Resource Manager and Public Relation Officer)
- Detail of previous Records of Recruitments specially house maid if any.
- A copy of Fully Furnished Apartment's Tenancy/Contact/Lease Paper for Temporary Residence to NDSW.
- The validity of the registered agency will be one year ( July 16, 2016 to May 2, 2017)
- Deposit fee AED 37,000.00
- Agency Registration Fee AED 2000.00
The above mentioned documents must be submitted by the concerned HR or PRO of the Recruiting Agency.
After examining the submitted documents the Qualified Agencies' Name will be published on Embassy of Nepal, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Web Site. The qualified Agencies must contact to the Embassy of Nepal, Abu Dhabi to get the Registration Certificate for NDSWs Recruitment.